- To allow us to use measurement and analytics tools to find out how people are using the site so that we can improve the quality of the experience for visitors
- To give some visitors a slightly different experience based on whether they are visiting for the first time or on subsequent visits
- To provide a smooth experience where we link to, or from, third party sites (like YouTube or Twitter)
We don’t put any information into cookies which is personal to you, or which would allow anyone else to identify you. Cookies are harmless and useful, but if you really don’t want them you can turn them off using the controls in your web browser:
- Firefox: Enabling and disabling Cookies
- Safari: Managing Cookies
- Chrome: How do I turn off Cookies?
- Opera: Security & privacy
If you use our site to contact us, or to register for a product or service, we will record and keep safe any personal data which we need. We will only use your data for the service you have asked for and will not use it for any other purpose.
We handle personal data in line with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and we are a registered as a data handler with the Data Protection Registrar. We don’t share your personal data with third parties unless it’s for something where you’ve given us explicit consent, or where we are required to do so by law.
Changes to this statement
Foolproof Ltd will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Foolproof Ltd encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Foolproof Ltd is protecting your information.