Full time London
We have an opening for a Fieldwork Assistant to support the Fieldwork Team.
The people we recruit for research activities are a vital part of delivering the insight our clients expect. This is a great opportunity to support and influence an important part of our business.
A minimum of 2 years experience of working in a fast-paced qualitative market research environment is preferred.
Please note, this is not an employment recruitment role - you will be assisting in the recruitment of research respondents to participate in our research projects.
Administrative tasks: ensure our fieldwork database is accurately maintained and promptly updated.
Pre and post fieldwork checks: detailed quota checking, providing clear and prompt feedback to the project team and recruiters.
Liaising with recruiters for updates: ensuring timescales are strictly adhered to and obtaining regular progress reports.
Desk research: gathering and analysing information to support and inform specific fieldwork needs.
Record keeping and filing: ensure all details of the project are correctly filed and any alterations or changes are recorded.
Providing regular recruitment updates: communicate progress to project teams and flag any potential issues as soon as they arise.
Financial administration: calculating, ordering, collecting and reconciling incentive payments to participants. Checking and approving supplier invoices.
Essential qualities & skills
- A friendly, charming telephone manner and the ability to develop relationships: you will be in frequent communication with UK and international recruiters, participants and various members of the Foolproof team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: accurate spelling and grammar and a good level of numeracy are essential together with the ability to be assertive, persistent and push back firmly where required.
- Ability to take responsibility: although working closely with the Fieldwork team, you will be fully accountable for your decisions.
- Keep calm under pressure: there are multiple deadlines within a project cycle that all need to be adhered to.
- Proactive and quick to react: anticipate potential issues and firefight the unexpected. Be prepared to think on your feet and present any problems with recommended solutions.
- Ability to prioritise: there are usually multiple live projects which are at different stages. The ability to step back, see the whole picture and set appropriate priorities is required.
- Attention to detail: strong and proven organisational skills together with meticulous attention to detail are key requirements for this role.
- Discretion: a large volume of confidential client and participant data is continually generated. It is vital you are able to manage this information whilst also adhering to strict guidelines.
- Willing to learn: open and willing to learn new skills and assist in the development and growth of the Recruitment service.
- Software: good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking company.
We offer a competitive salary, twice yearly reviews, an annual bonus scheme, profit share, 25 days’ holiday (which increases to 30 with long service awards), matched contributory pension scheme, death in service cover and private medical cover.
Foolproof believes in collaborate thinking and learning: we have Smart sessions each Wednesday where a Foolproofer shares their knowledge with the rest of the team. We have quarterly company away days, where we get together to share company updates.
Finally, we all have generous individual training budgets which help us progress and develop skills within our roles.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering note to HR Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org