We’re always looking to grow our presence in the user experience design community. Whether that’s by hosting, speaking at, or attending events.
Here’s what we’ve got on the horizon for 2018 – be sure to connect with us if you attend one of our events or spot us out on the circuit.
We’ll be updating these lists regularly so be sure to check back soon!
- Jan 18 – Speaking - Sync Norwich ‘take the leap - fail fast, Chris Spalton delivered a talk on sharing your work and building an online community.
- Jan 31 – Attending - Norfolk Network’s Fintech event, Tom Wood will be convening the panel discussion with guest speaker David Brear of 11:FS. We've also got a whole host of Foolproofers heading over including Rob Varney, Tom Ablewhite and James Stock.
- February 1 - Speaking - Junior UX Crunch, Tim Caynes and Vittoria Bisi will both be talking on the heme of 'Myths, methods and mentors: Advice for getting started in UX', tickets can be purchased here.
- Feb 3 - 8 - Attending - Interaction 18, Vittoria Bisi will be attending, tickets available here.
- Feb 7 – 8 - Attending - Smashing Conference London, James Stock and JP Northard will be attending. We’ll also be sponsoring the bar in the evening so be sure to have a drink on us.
- Feb 20 – Hosting - UX Crunch AI in Healthcare, Tim Caynes and Jane Vance.
- Feb 23 – Hosting - Mobile UX London, workshop session hosted by Terika Seaborn-Brown on Formative Research Methods.
- Feb 24 – Attending - World IA Day in Toulouse, Chris Spalton will be sketchnoting this daylong conference, tickets can be purchased here.
- March 3 - Hosting - UX Break, London UX lunchtime get together.
- March 7 - 8 - Speaking - UX Insight, Amy Shore and Ana Crespo will giving their workshop ‘Guerrilla research quick not dirty’, tickets available here.
- March 8 - Speaking - Hot Source Norwich, we'll be helping to host the event as well as sending along a few speakers like Chris Spalton and Jon Gibson.
- March 13 - Hosting - LTUX London, LTUX Lightning Talks.
- March 15 - Speaking - UX in the City Manchester, Ana Crespo and Tim Caynes will be delivering two separate 90 minute workshops. Ana's will be on guerrilla research and Tim's will be on complex systems. Tickets available here.
- March 18 - Attending - ‘Neaco Creative Futures Twilight Event’ Jon Gibson and James Brindley.
- April 19-20 - Speaking - UXD Healthcare, Tim Caynes will be delivering a talk entilted 'Surgical UX: designing for visualisation systems in surgery, tickets can be purchased here.
- April 19 - Hosting - UXPA, Dark UX and Ethics.
- April 20 - Speaking - Fintech Design Summit, Phil Morton will be delivering a talk entitled 'Bridging the brand experience gap', tickets can be purchased here. Foolproof will also be hosting a rolling panel discussion with all of the speakers from the event - be sure to swing by.
- Date TBC - Hosting - Foolproof hosted UX Strategy Workshop with Paul Bryan.
- June 13 - 15 - Speaking - UX Scotland, Tim Caynes and Chris Spalton will be delivering individual talks, tickets can be purchased here.
- June 10 and 12 - Speaking - UX Strat Europe, Phil Morton and Tim Loo will be delivering a workshop on experience strategy, tickets can be purchased here. We’ll also be sending along six Foolproofers to represent our experience design practice at the event.
- If you want to find out more about Experience Strategy in advance you can read Tim’s blog.
- TBC, Reasons to - Speaking - after Chris Spalton’s success in his Reasons to elevator pitch last year he’ll be back presenting a full hour-long talk in Brighton – check out their Twitter for further details.
- TBC - UX Strat USA - Speaking - we delivered a workshop last year and the event is currently being organised so take a look if you want to be a part of this user experience strategy hotspot.
- Oct 10 - 11 - Speaking - Festival of Marketing, presenter and talk topic TBC, tickets available here.
- Oct 25 - 26 - Attending - UX Live, after the success of the first UX Live event we’ll be sure not to miss the chance to fly the Foolproof flag at the next one, tickets available here.
- Date TBC - Hosting - LTUX annual Foolproof hosted leadership event – here’s a recap from last year’s event!
- Nov 28 - 30 - Attending - GIANT Health, In November 2017 Jane Vance and Tim Caynes took to the stage and the success of their talks and the knowledge that was being shared we’ll be heading along again in 2018, tickets available here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions about our upcoming events or speaking appearances.