Welcome to our interview series on experience design strategy. In the second of a series of videos talking with global leaders and experts in user experience strategy we interview Ronnie Battista, practice lead for experience design at Slalom consulting and co-creator of experience design programme at Rutgers University.
In this 30 min video we discuss some of the more fundamental questions about UX Strategy including how to integrate UX strategy into your business, what challenges businesses face and how to overcome them.
Having trouble viewing this video, watch it on YouTube.
Our next interview will be with Jamie Levy, Experience Design Strategist. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don't miss out on this interview.
You can watch our first interview with Paul Bryan on our youtube channel.
- Definition of UX strategy [1:08]
- First questions UX strategists should be asking companies [2:01]
- What is the UX strategy process [3:10]
- Conditions for creating a UX strategy that’s going to take [5:35]
- Challenges facing industries trying to implement UX strategy [6:03]
- How to create a customer centric organisation [8:56]
- Why UX design is changing business environments [13:18]
- The next big areas for skills development in UX strategists [16:29]
- Communitas and connecting with customers [21:34]
- The future of UX design [24:30]