15 mins walk - taxi available from the station forecourt
- Follow the path to the pedestrian exit at the opposite side of the car park.
- Cross the road at the lights and walk over the bridge onto Prince of Wales Road.
- Follow the road until it forks, cross the road to your right and continue up Prince of Wales Road.
- Follow the road as it bends right onto Upper King Street. Cross the road again at the lights opposite All Bar One into a pedestrian area. This is Queen Street.
- Continue up Queen Street, Seebohm House is to the left of Revolution, ring the buzzer to be let in.
Via the A11
- When the dualled section of the A11 ends, continue on into Norwich until you reach a roundabout. Go straight over onto Newmarket Road and continue for about half a mile.
- At the next roundabout, go straight over into Norwich’s main shopping district, St. Stephen’s Street, then on into Red Lion Street.
- When you see the castle in front of you, follow the road round to the right keeping the castle on your left. Keep in the left hand lane for the lights. Stay in the left lane and follow the road round to the right to a set of lights near a war memorial topped with a bronze angel.
- Continue straight over into Redwell Street (known locally as Bank Plain). Pull in, call us, and we will guide you in to one of the many parking spaces around our offices.
Call us on +44 (0)1603 230 800 if you need help finding us.
#03-02 Seah Street
45 Folgate Street