What’s it like here?
The Norwich office spans two floors and is situated in the creative quarter of this historic city. We’ve been in Norwich since 2002 when Founding Partners Peter and Tom set up shop in a portakabin, they both still live and work here.
Our Norwich office is home to some of our longest serving team members. It also gets a regular intake of talent from the city’s two universities. We also welcome people switching big city life for the creative and cultural charm of Norwich.
We have occasional office dogs including a Labrador and Spaniel and an excellent selection of nearby food options, but we all particularly love the market. We also run a monthly lunch club where we cook together and have been known to procure fish and chips on a Friday lunch.
15 mins walk - taxi available from the station forecourt
- Follow the path to the pedestrian exit at the opposite side of the car park.
- Cross the road at the lights and walk over the bridge onto Prince of Wales Road.
- Follow the road until it forks, cross the road to your right and continue up Prince of Wales Road.
- Follow the road as it bends right onto Upper King Street. Cross the road again at the lights opposite All Bar One into a pedestrian area. This is Queen Street.
- Continue up Queen Street, Seebohm House is to the left of Revolution, ring the buzzer to be let in.
7 mins by car
Via the A11
- When the duelled section of the A11 ends, continue on into Norwich until you reach a roundabout. Go straight over onto Newmarket Road and continue for about half a mile.
- At the next roundabout, take your first left onto Chapelfield Road and continue straight passed intu Chapelfield until you reach a second roundabout.
- Take the second exit onto Grapes Hill, keeping The Cathedral of St John the Baptist on your left continue along Grapes Hill which merges into Barn Road.
- You’ll then swing around to the left and hit another roundabout. Take the second exit onto St Crispin’s Road. Continue along St Crispin’s Road until you reach a roundabout by a children’s playground on your left.
- Take the third exit onto Whitefriars which crosses the River Wensum and merges into Palace Street by the Wig & Pen.
- Once the road reaches Tombland, take a left and pull in. Queen Street is on your right, facing All Bar One - just before Upper King Street.
- Call us on 01603 230 800, and we will guide you in to one of the many parking spaces around our office.
Call us on +44 (0)1603 230 800 if you need help finding us.
45 Folgate Street
25 Seah Street, #03-02