20 minutes via taxi
From Changi International Airport
Our Singapore office is roughly 20 minutes from Changi International Airport. You can either jump in a cab from the airport or, as Singapore has a fantastic public transport system, take the train into the City.
- If taking the train, the airport MRT Station is located at the basement of Terminals 2 and 3, accessible from the Arrival and Departure Halls through escalators and lifts.
- Board the train and transfer to the west bound train at Tanah Merah train station.
- Change at Paya Lebar to a south bound Circle Line train.
Our nearest MRT station is Esplanade, around a 6-minute walk to the office
6 minute walk
From Esplanade MRT station
- Turn left out of the station and walk northwest on Raffles Boulevard against the flow of the traffic. The tall white Civilian War Memorial will be on your left.
- At the first junction turn right and head down Beach Road where you’ll see Raffles Hotel on your left.
- Turn left on Seah Street and after walking for about 200 metres our office is on the right, next to Mint Museum of Toys.
- Look for the glass door, on the left of mailboxes you will see an intercom. Press the button beside "302" and we’ll buzz you through the mirrored door.
- Once through, take the lift to third floor and turn left when you reach the lobby.
Call us on +65 6336 9270 if you need help finding us.
45 Folgate Street
2-4 Queen Street