What’s it like here?
The Singapore office sits in a shophouse along Seah Street. We occupy the third floor and the space is open plan. Team members sit across from one another meaning you’ll often hear laughter and banter throughout the day. It’s obvious that we work in the field of design with post-its, ideation and wireframes on the walls. Though compact, we have everything that’s needed to conduct research and facilitate client discussions.
We are a close-knit team in Singapore. On most days, we get takeaways for lunch and eat together at the pantry, while sharing funny stories or watching crazy videos together on the big-screen TV. There’s a good mix of locals and expats within the team, and the diversity has allowed for great exchanges on culture, work experience and design practice.
The office is conveniently located between City Hall and Bugis, in the heart of the local design hub. The National Gallery, National Library and National Design Center are a short walk away. We are situated on the ‘chicken rice street’ and popular Thai eateries and cafés are just one street across. There’s no need to worry about food when you work in our office!
20 minutes via taxi
From Changi International Airport
Our Singapore office is roughly 20 minutes from Changi International Airport. You can either jump in a cab from the airport or, as Singapore has a fantastic public transport system, take the train into the City.
- If taking the train, the airport MRT Station is located at the basement of Terminals 2 and 3, accessible from the Arrival and Departure Halls through escalators and lifts.
- Board the train and transfer to the west bound train at Tanah Merah train station.
- Change at Paya Lebar to a south bound Circle Line train.
Our nearest MRT station is Esplanade, around a 6-minute walk to the office
6 minute walk
From Esplanade MRT station
- Turn left out of the station and walk northwest on Raffles Boulevard against the flow of the traffic. The tall white Civilian War Memorial will be on your left.
- At the first junction turn right and head down Beach Road where you’ll see Raffles Hotel on your left.
- Turn left on Seah Street and after walking for about 200 metres our office is on the right, next to Mint Museum of Toys.
- Look for the glass door, on the left of mailboxes you will see an intercom. Press the button beside "302" and we’ll buzz you through the mirrored door.
- Once through, take the lift to third floor and turn left when you reach the lobby.
Call us on +65 6336 9270 if you need help finding us.
45 Folgate Street
2-4 Queen Street