A couple of years ago, we penned this classic.
Most of the sentiment still rings true, but I’ve taken some time out to capture what people have to say today - about why Foolproof is such a great place to work.
Hint - it’s because we each put time and effort into making our working environment the very best it can be across, London, Singapore and our home, Norwich.
So, without further ado – here’s why I keep showing up to work:
What do you enjoy most about the work you do?
- Having the creative freedom to approach problems in a way which I feel is most appropriate - Joel
- The challenge of working on hugely different design challenges, from super complex b2b payment card management portals, to visually exciting car company brochureware websites. It really keeps you on your toes - Mike
- That it makes a difference, a REAL difference. And that I get to see it out in the real world, being used by REAL people. That feeling never gets old - Amy
What do you enjoy most about day-to-day life here?
- The people. It's like working with your friends every day and there's no politics - Jen
- Getting to work across a wide range of problem areas and getting to do this with an extremely talented and ambitious team - Anna
- The lovely people I get to work with. People here really care about each other and it feels like a family, however cheesy that sounds - Phil
What makes Foolproof a great place to work?
- The wonderful people we work with is what makes Foolproof a wonderful place to work. I’ve only been here a year, but already feel like I’ve gained lifelong friends - Max
- The ability to make suggestions and affect the way we run our practices and wider business - Mark
- We care about purpose, people and making great products - Tim
What does working here mean to you?
- It provides me with emotional and intellectual gratification - Joel
- Working at Foolproof means widening my skillset with support from everyone, rather than just a line manager - Amber
- Foolproof has been a fantastic environment to learn and grow, working on complex projects for some of the most respected companies in the world, making a positive impact on millions of people - alongside some of the nicest, most driven people in the industry - Mike
How would you describe our culture?
- We share what we learn - Tom
- Lots of office dogs, cake and annual Team Trips - Amber
- Incredibly diverse - somewhere you can be truly yourself and it's seen as a big strength - Oliver
- Tim refused to comment, but instead submitted this photo.
And finally, you’ve got three words to describe Foolproof - what are they?
- Prepare. To. Eat - Joel
- Relaxed, friendly, trusting - Luke
- Family. Laughter. Tooth-decay - Jen
- Friendly, collaborative and forward-thinking - Helen
- Home from home - Charlotte
- Fun. Knowledgeable. Leaders - Kit
- User-centric, honest, diverse - Nicola
Are you next?
There you have it - all you should need to know about our people, straight from the horse’s mouth. Of course, if there’s anything we haven’t covered that you’d like to know, get in touch.
In the meantime, visit our careers page if you like the sound of Foolproof, and think you’d make a good fit.