Events and speaking opportunities
We are an integral member of the global UX design community - our commitment to speaking at, attending and hosting events is testament to this.
Speaking opportunities are a great way of sharing what we’ve learned and opening up wider conversations about emerging topics in design, technology and business. If you would like one of us to speak at your event, please use the email address at the foot of the page.
We’re also happy to host events in our UK and Singapore studios. In the last few months we’ve hosted talks by UX Crunch, Ladies that UX and IxDA. Get in touch if you’re trying to find a home for your event or meet-up.
Here is a list of the events we’ve been involved within the last year:
- April 12 - Phil led a panel on Challenger Banks vs Corporate Banks and what the two can learn from one another at this year's FinTech Design Summit.
- April 4 & 5 - we hosted a panel on the future of the high street at the very first Ecommerce Design Summit.
- April 4 & 5 - Leslie chaired the 2nd Annual Service Design Summit while Tim delivered a talk on his recent strategic work with Shell.
- March 5 - Tim judged one of Adobe's esteemed Creative Jams.
- March 5 - Tom attended Brainstorm Design in conjunction with Singapore Design Week.
- March 13 - Tim gave a talk on the execution behind the world's first autonomous vehicles' insurance product at UX Oxford.
- March 14 - Ziqq and Darren offered their expertise and advice at a Portfolio Clinic in partnership with the National Design Centre.
- March 15 - Max and JP & Nico delivered respective development-focussed talks at this year's dev://east.
- March 19 - We hosted LTUX's annual Lightning Talks.
- February 12 - we hosted our very first Portfolio Review.
- February 21 - Charlotte, Rob and Chloe attended The UX Conference.
- January 22 - we co-hosted an evening of discussion on data as a creative material alongside the UX Crunch.
- January 30 - we hosted IxDA's pre-dux.
- November 20 - we co-hosted an evening of discussion on and around change with the Ladies that UX London.
- October 11 - Tim spoke at the Festival of Marketing.
- October 25 & 26 - we sponsored and attended UX Live.
- Sept 12 to 14 - Tim and Jane delivered a talk on intelligent healthcare systems at UX Cambridge.
- Sept 14 - Mario spoke at DT|UX Summit in Singapore.
- Sept 16 - 18 - we delivered a workshop at UX Strat USA.
- Sept 25 - David made his speaking debut at an Interaction Design Day celebration in conjunction with IxDA London.
- Sept 25 - Mario spoke at an Interaction Design Day event in Singapore.
- Sept 27 to 29 - Tim spoke at Euro IA.
- July 11 - Tim attended and spoke into the advantages of intelligent healthcare systems at DXN Nottingham.
- July 18 to 22 - Tim attended and spoke into intelligent healthcare systems at IXDC.
- July 31 - we hosted and spoke at UX in the Wider Business in conjunction with UX Crunch.
- June 10 to 12 - Phil and Tim delivered a workshop on experience strategy at UX Strat Europe.
- June 13 to 15 - Tim and Chris Spalton delivered individual talks at UX Scotland.
- June 21 & 22 - we attended User Research London.
- June 26 to 28 - Mario spoke at UXPA 2018.
- June 26 - we hosted a UX Strategy Workshop with Paul Bryan.
- April 19-20 - Tim delivered a talk entitled 'Surgical UX: designing for visualisation systems in surgery at UXD Healthcare.
- April 19 - we co-hosted an evening of discussion around Dark UX and Ethics with UXPA.
- April 20 - Phil delivered a talk entitled 'Bridging the brand experience gap' at the Fintech Design Summit.
- April 24 - Tim delivered a talk entitled Intelligent Guides: Architecting Systems for Context-driven Interactions at UX Oxford.