Events and speaking opportunities
We are an integral member of the global UX design community - our commitment to speaking at, attending and hosting events is testament to this.
Speaking opportunities are a great way of sharing what we’ve learned and opening up wider conversations about emerging topics in design, technology and business. If you would like one of us to speak at your event, please use the email address at the foot of the page.
We’re also happy to host events in our UK and Singapore studios. In the last few months we’ve hosted talks by UX Crunch, Ladies that UX and IxDA. Get in touch if you’re trying to find a home for your event or meet-up.
Here is a list of the events we’ve been involved in over the last year:
- 14 - NUA hosted a careers workshop with Jasmine and Qi Xuan in Singapore.
- 9 - Rob hosted a Hot Source meetup.
- 25 - George guest lectured at The University of Salford.
- 18, 19 & 20 - Mario spoke about meaningful UX at UXSEA.
- 19 - Amy hosted Ladies that UX London's annual leadership event. Find the write-up here.
- 11, 12 & 13 - Zoe spoke at UX Live.
- 7 - Rita spoke at a Mobile UX London event on localisation.
- 24 & 25 - Isabelle chaired the third annual Design Thinking Summit in Berlin, while Tim spoke.
- 16 & 17 - A few of us attended the FUTR Conference in Singapore.
- 3 - Phil spoke at the FinTech Design Summit in New York City.
- 24 - Mario spoke at an IxDD event in Singapore.
- 24 - Tim spoke into our recent work with Cydar at a UX Crunch event.
- 24 - We hosted an IxDD celebration alongside IxDA London. Rob spoke into forging trust in the digital age.
- 20, 21 & 22 - Tim spoke into our recent work with Cydar at WebExpo in Prague.
- 29 - We hosted an event on localisation alongside The UX Crunch - which Rita spoke at.
- 26, 27 & 28 - Tim spoke at the American leg of UX Strat USA USA in Boulder, Colorado.
- 31 - We attended a UX Crunch event on inclusive design and accessibility.
- 30 - We hosted a careers event with IxDA London.
- 16 & 17 - We hosted and spoke shop with DesignLab London.
- 4 & 5 - Leslie gave a talk on the power of UXD at UXD Healthcare.
- 1 & 2 - Rob attended this year's Car HMI: UX Redefined Europe.
- 27 - Leslie spoke into a recent pharma project at a healthcare event we hosted alongside the UXPA.
- 25 & 26 - Isabelle attended and spoke at this year's Digital Business Summit.
- 17, 18 & 19 - A selection of our team attended the European leg of UX STRAT. While there, Jamie and Tom delivered a measurement workshop.
- 28 & 29 - Tim attended and spoke at the DesignOps Conference in Manchester.
- 23 - We hosted an event with The UX Crunch on Personalisation which Annie spoke at.
- 15 & 16 - Tim delivered a talk a the Digital Transformation conference in London.
- 15 & 16 - We sponsored and attended the Adobe Summit alongside Zensar.
- 7 - We hosted an event with Ladies that UX London on Designing For Mental Health which Rob spoke at.
- 12 - Phil led a panel on Challenger Banks vs Corporate Banks and what the two can learn from one another at this year's FinTech Design Summit.
- 4 & 5 - We hosted a panel on the future of the high street at the very first Ecommerce Design Summit.
- 4 & 5 - Leslie chaired the 2nd Annual Service Design Summit while Tim delivered a talk on his recent strategic work with Shell.